News Source :

Man dies hours after hair transplant in Mumbai: Know the health risks associated with hair replacement surgery

Shrawan Kumar Chaudhary was brought to the Hiranandani Hospital in Powai, Maharashtra, on Friday with breathing difficulty and swelling on his face and throat. Doctors revealed that he had an anaphylactic shock, a severe life-threatening reaction to certain things, including painkillers or drugs. The man, a resident of Saki Naka, could not be revived and he passed away on Saturday morning. The report added that he was implanted with 9,500 hair grafts in a procedure that lasted over 15 hours. Although an inquiry has been initiated, doctors who treated him claimed the death was likely caused by a severe allergic reaction. 

Read More

Leave a Reply